Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Hump Day & Chill

Twinning!
Lisa Rinna & Jackie Cox

Sometimes I feel whimsical and want that vibe for my Hump Day & Chill inspiration. Thus today we have Lisa Rinna & her doppelganger drag double (say that three times fast) Jackie Cox from RuPaul's Drag Race, naturally.

This was taken on the set of the Days of Our Lives spin off Days of Our Lives: Beyond Salem. While Ms. Rinna has been working my last nerve on this season of RHOBH, mainly I suspect to stir the pot more than a reflection  of who she is. One thing I have always liked about her is her sense of humor and fun.

When she is in that zone she is truly an inspiration not to take life, or ones self too seriously. 

"Yes" that is why this image is giving me all the Hump Day & Chill vibes I need to hit the ground running this Wednesday September 8, 2021.

Bend it like Rinna Minions! 

Lisa Rinna on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/lisarinna/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment