Saturday, September 25, 2021

Current Mood

Forbidden Fruit
Megan Fox & Kourtney Kardashian

"I naturally want to be provocative" - Iggy Azalea 

In cased you haven't figured it out by the photo and the quote the Current Mood I am feeling is: Provocative.

Those of you who know me, know much like quote from Iggy that to provoke is in my nature. It's an automatic thing that happens. It flows through me like the force in Star Wars, hey I was born this way.

When I provoke it's definitely sexual in context. Thus the photo of Megan Fox and Kourtney Kardashian from their SKIMS ad campaign. It's like Alexis & Eve taking a bite out of the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden.

I believe I have made my mood and intentions clear.

Bend it like me today and let loose your inner provocateur...

Provocative on the WWW -

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/provocative  

No comments:

Post a Comment