Saturday, January 15, 2022

Current Mood

Don't Call Me "Baby." I'm Not Your "Baby."
Michelle Pfeiffer

I follow @NotableHistory on Twitter which serves up Hollywood Vintage Photo realness. Well when this classic of Michelle Pfeiffer came through from the film Scarface I stopped and took it in for a bit, it gave me all the feels, a mood if you will.

Thus my Current Mood about 2022 is capsulized at this moment in time by this vintage image of Michelle Pfeiffer portraying Elvira Hancock in Scarface.

It's all the explanation I'm going to offer, or give, so don't ask for anything more, capice?

All one has to do is take the image in to get a read off it and understand innately where I am coming from.

Hey, if you know, know, now it's time to say goodbye...

Goodbye.

Vintage Photos on Twitter at -

No comments:

Post a Comment