Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

Chillin' 
Ghostface

Hello Wednesday, something twisted this way comes! With the hotly anticipated Scream movie opening this Friday I thought today we would Hump Day & Chill Ghostface style. 

"Yes" Minions we are going to bend it like the current incarnation of Ghostface above, by kicking back and letting the bodies pile up!

Word on the street is that Scream is the best sequel to Scream since Scream. That's so Meta.

Honestly with that kind of buzz I can't wait to see what they do with this outing and who the new Ghostface is and why they wanna keep harassing the population of Woodsboro. Seriously haven't they been butchered enough?!

In fact I plan on being at the cinema this Friday with my booty firmly planted in a chair taking it all in and shouting it all out.

But for now I'm gonna go Hump Day & Chill with Ghostface, the uncertainty is real...

Boo!!!

Scream on the WWW -

No comments:

Post a Comment