Thursday, January 6, 2022

Michael's Musings

Michael Shinafelt

Here we are heading toward the end of the first full week of 2022, granted it's still early in the year but with all the insanity happening what should one do in 2022?! 

My advice? Play it by ear and go with the flow is the best any of us can do at this point, shall we sally forth, Magic 8 Ball says: "Yes!"

Sometimes a goblin is just a goblin, the more you know

May the only negative things in 2022 be your  COVID tests

Things That Make You Go Hmmm: On judgement day you'll wish your car had Jesus stickers

Saw The Lost Daughter on Netflix, it haunts me daily

You're most likely a freak, get into it

Just because I read your E-mail don't assume I absorbed or processed any of it

Season two of Euphoria premieres this Sunday - I can't wait!!!

I too have cancelled my January 6 press conference, discuss...


Woman Crush of the Week - Sydney Sweeney I love her as Cassie Howard on Euphoria

Do you know who Horshack is? Then you are cool AF

Like how does anyone decide that selling farts in a jar is a thing?!

The first rule of Ritz Crackers is if you open a sleeve of them you must finish all of it

Remembering Betty White, right here, right now

I know a thing or two about hypnotism...

Find out what here -


No comments:

Post a Comment