Saturday, January 1, 2022

Hello 2022

Last night I celebrated NYE like a sensible human being and spent it on the couch watching Miley's New Year's Eve Party with Miley Cyrus & Pete Davidson.

While others took in the likes of Andy Cohen & Anderson Cooper. Whoever you watched and whatever you did I hope today finds you safe and healthy. 

Thus I thought we should kick off the first day of 2022, New Year's Day as the masses call it, with an icon for the ages, Ms. Marilyn Monroe.

"Yes" Marilyn is in the house to represent January 2022! Who am I kidding she's here to represent for the whole year of 2022 adjacent to my desk because "Yes" I bought an MM 2022 calendar 😎 

Welcome to January 1st 2022 Minions!

New Year's Day on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year%27s_Day  

No comments:

Post a Comment