Thursday, January 27, 2022

Michael's Musings

Mullholland Drive?
Michael Shinafelt

I'm in a Mullholland Drive state of mind Minions. "Yes" David Lynch's Hollywood tale is very much my vibe at present. While I understand this is ambiguous, that is precisely the point.

Silencio indeed...

You wake up seeing Jason from Friday the 13th standing in your bedroom, what would you do???

Watched the four part CNN documentary on Marilyn Monroe, excellent!

If it didn't come from me it's not true, but you already knew that

How to fix someone: 1) You can't

The amount of people who still have their Christmas decor up is a good indicator that collectively we are not OK

All The Colors Of The Rainbow. I'll simply leave this here...

You sound like you're navigating a Twitter thread, the more you know

Today, not being Friday, is a scam 

Woman Crush of the Week - "You Can't Sit With Us" The women of Halloween Ends l-r Kyle Richards, Jamie Lee Curtis & Andi Matichak currently filming in Savannah, GA 

Thanks for teaching me the meaning of the word plethora, it means a lot!

Anyone else think they were desperate for a storyline on Vanderpump Rules and that whole James & Raquel engagement was a sham raise your hand ✋

Time to wake up

Why is there waiting period for women who need abortions, but not one for men who want to start podcasts???

Just tell me where it hurts, baby 

Talk to me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment