Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

White Lines
John Cena

While channel surfing I attempted to watch The Suicide Squad on HBO, attempted being the key word. I eventually turned it off. This being stated there was a bright spot in the opus that actually made me stand at attention. The scene in the jungle where John Cena was sporting nothing but his Tighty Whities. 

This sight as you can see is definitely Hump Day & Chill material Minions.

Heck John Cena wearing basically anything is an HD & C subject 24/7, but nobody sports a pair of white briefs (and fills them out) quite like John. Not even close, fight me on it!

I propose we say three John Cena's and Hump Day & Chill right here, right now. Because on a personal note, I feel the chorus of Born To Hand Jive coming on...

Pants on the ground!!!

John on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/johncena/  

No comments:

Post a Comment