Saturday, January 29, 2022

One Night Only

Me, Margaret & Lucia

Last night I did something I, like most of you, rarely do. I went to a live show of comedy and music. Margaret Cho & Friends to be exact.

The one night only to do happened at Largo @ The Coronet, courtesy of my friend publicist extraordinaire Ken Phillips 

You know the old adage "laughter is the best medicine?" well I am here to tell you I researched this last night and it truly is!

Me & Ken

Due to pandemic protocols masks and vaccination cards were required to enjoy the evening. 

And guess what Minions?! A fun time was had by all!!!

Whatever you do today with your bad self be sure it includes laughter, it is something we all need during these, shall we say, interesting times.

Mic Drop!

Margaret on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/margaret_cho/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment