Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Don't Chew With Your Mouth Open!

I Was Made For Chewing You Baby
Gene Simmons

Hello it's me Mr. Behave Yourself, as you can see KISS front man Gene Simmons is being an ill mannered boy and chewing with his mouth open. Well what else would one expect of him on National Spaghetti Day?! I ask you, "Yes" you, holding my breath...

Thus Mr. Simmons has joined us to share just how much he enjoys, well, Spaghetti. As you can see by his wide open mouth full of it, a lot!!!

What's that? "Yes" I enjoy Spaghetti, it's my favorite Lean Cuisine nuke-able meal. I like the one with the big beefy meatballs best, the one with meat sauce is for amateurs.

So if you'll excuse me I'm gonna hit the microwave and nuke me some, right here, right now...

National Spaghetti Day on the WWW -

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-spaghetti-day-january-4/   

No comments:

Post a Comment