Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sunday Funday

Fatherly Advice
Skeet Ulrich & Melissa Barrera 

Caught this behind the scenes photo of Skeet Ulrich and Melissa Barrera on the set of Scream having a Father/Daughter moment. Well sort of, Melissa plays Sam Carpenter who is the daughter of Skeet's psycho killer Billy Loomis from the original Scream.

Got it? Groovy! I assume at this point the bit of information contained above about the current Scream movie is not a spoiler, if it was my bad???

Anyway I love behind the scenes photos as they tell their own story and it's super duper fun to see the actors engaging with one another in between takes.

Hence Sunday Funday amusement for all, from me to you and the WWW to me. Do you follow? Of course you do...

Time to put on your best Sunday Ghostface! 

Scream on IMDb -

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11245972/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0  

No comments:

Post a Comment