Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

Put On Your Best Sunday Hat...
Jennifer Tilly 

"I am under no obligation to make sense of you" Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland

"Yes" Minions today we are going to Hump Day & Chill to Jennifer Tilly's hat. Thus you have no obligation to make sense of it or me. I'm simply in love with Jennifer's love of hats. Get over it.

Jennifer's top hat is so "very" that I just had to share the hat love with you all.

"You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are" Mad Hatter, Alice in Wonderland

OMG! More haberdashery from yours truly. I think I've gone mad as a hatter, hat crazy, talk to the hat, born to hat jive.

Before I become more of an ass-hat let's just tip our brims and Hump Day & Chill by putting on the Ritz fantastic shall we? We shall!

This HD & C was brought to by sheer lunacy, I now need to brand a hat with that moniker!

Leave your hat on with Jennifer at -

No comments:

Post a Comment