Monday, May 2, 2022

Current Mood

Doll Parts
Olivia Rodrigo

Hello to the first week of May 2022. I hope this finds all of you Minions in a good place, or at least one that is solid. 

We have arrived at the first Monday of the month and Olivia Rodrigo with a doll on the streets of New York, captures my Current Mood right here, right now.

Maybe it's Olivia's excitement over something so simple, or perhaps the whimsy of the moment that was captured. Whatever the case, this gives me Good Vibes Only and feels fitting to our current month of May.

Hey, to me May has always felt like a new beginning and nothing captures that like Ms. Rodrigo's obvious enthusiasm (say that three times fast!!!)

Thus today I decree we go forth and bend it like Olivia Rodrigo...

Hello Dolly!

Olivia on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/oliviarodrigo/?hl=en   

No comments:

Post a Comment