Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Fast, But Not Furious

Wild Thing
Jason Momoa

"Get your motor runnin', Head out on the highway, Looking for adventure, In whatever comes our way" - Born To Be Wild

Hello Minions, look it's Jason Momoa on a motorcycle. I wonder what he's up to? Could it be he is filming Fast X in Rome? Why "Yes" it could be and is exactly what Jason is doing presently. 

While I have never driven a motorcycle I have been a passenger on one. It's a rush of pure adrenaline!!!

Honestly I would love be a passenger on Jason's bike, I bet he is Hell on wheels (this is meant as a compliment) and would really take you for a ride!!!

Thus here we are time to get our collective motors running Minions as Mr. Momoa is know to do...

Stay Wild!

Jason on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/prideofgypsies/  

No comments:

Post a Comment