Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

Legendary
James Dean

It's a blast from the past! "Yes" Minions when I spied this image of movie legend James Dean in his tighty whities how could I resist not having a Hump Day & Chill to this Hollywood Bad Boy?! I figured you all would concur, and of course you did. Naturally.

Dean made three classic films Rebel Without A Cause, Giant and East of Eden before his untimely death in a car accident September 30, 1955 when he was 24 years old.

Rebel Without A Cause is one of my favorite films and a role I feel was close to who James really was IRL. Hey, Dean was one of the great actors of his time, as well as filling out a pair of briefs quite nicely.

Thus I leave you to your Hump Day & Chill devices with the one and only Mr. James Dean!

I'm a rebel just for kicks now...

James Dean on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Dean  

No comments:

Post a Comment