Thursday, May 26, 2022

Michael's Musings

Curiouser And Curiouser!
Michael Shinafelt

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Alice, Alice In Wonderland 

This quote from Alice In Wonderland used to seem far fetched. Well not so much anymore. The world we live in has indeed gone mad. 

Seeing six impossible things before breakfast is now the norm. Thus Alice In Wonderland was ahead of it's time. Speaking of time I'm running late, for a very important...time to move forward.

Everyone looks better with a corn dog in their mouth, the more you know

The trolls kept me in the dark, they held me down and fed me kale 

Beto O'Rourke = Good Trouble 

Erika Jayne can still afford a downsized glam squad???

Their eyes had no reason for being that blue

People are far too judgmental these days, I can tell just by looking at them...

Remember only wine can make everyone happy, not you

I'm too unverified for this sh!t

Woman Crush of the Week - Stevie Nicks! One of my all time greats, not to mention today is her Birthday!

Be very, very quite I'm hunting windmills and chasing waterfalls

Guess what I admitted to not knowing, knock yourself out Minions!!!

I want to play a tone deaf villain 

Unhealthy relationship expectations? You can always blame Nicholas Sparks

2022 it was the best of times and the worst of ______ fill in the blank, give it a name

What's your answer? Spill the tea with me here...

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt  

No comments:

Post a Comment