Thursday, May 19, 2022

Michael's Musings

Sigmund Freud, Analyze This
Michael Shinafelt

"Out of your vulnerabilities will come your strength" Sigmund Freud 

Not sure why, but I have been thinking of when I studied psychology, particularly Freud. He fascinated me whether I agreed with what he had to say or not. 

What's that you ask? Do I agree with the quote I posted by him today? Analyze that question and get back to me with your answer, time to move forward and whip it!

Speaking of Whip It, I saw Devo for the first time at the Cruel World Festival, talk about a religious experience!!!

I am the proud recipient of a second COVID booster 

Chances I won't use the word F#ck in a sentence today = 0

Season finales of Law & Order: SVU and OC tonight!

Hocus Pocus 2 is coming. As If! Hocus Pocus was actually good.

Elon Musk is going full on Mike Lindell

Voting is Sexy AF!!!

FYI: Keep Paying Attention 

Woman Crush of the Week - With the season finale of Law & Order: SVU tonight, Mariska Hargitay for her stellar portrayal of Captain Olivia Benson 

I guess you really can embarrass yourself out of congress

May the filth be with you!

The US Soccer Federation agrees to pay it's men's and women's teams equally, Yay!

I wonder who Freddy Kruger has nightmares about?

Currently knee deep in the hoopla

What are you currently knee deep in. Tell me here, it will be our secret...

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment