Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

Today is May The 4th as in "May The 4th Be With You." Thus we are going to Hump Day & Chill by honoring the celebration of Star Wars fans everywhere!

What's that you ask? Am I a Star Wars fan? Well yes and no. When I was younger and the movies first came out I was a HUGE fan of the original trilogy. The prequels not so much. 

After the prequels (which sucked) I never went back to the series when it had it's recent reboot with The Force Awakens. I had lost interest, out grown the series if you will at that point. Even the originals which I loved dearly in my youth hold little to no interest to me anymore.

But a silly fan celebration like this is always fun to acknowledge and adds some levity to ones day.

Thus I hereby decree we Hump Day & Chill to Star Wars - May The 4th Be With You Minions!!!

Star Wars Day on the WWW -

https://www.starwars.com/star-wars-day  

No comments:

Post a Comment