Thursday, May 5, 2022

Michael's Musings

"Just Let Go"
Michael Shinafelt

"Today is the day to let go of things that no longer serve you" 

I have gotten a tattoo to celebrate every decade of my life since my twenties. I have yet to get one in my fifties. I will be getting one soon. What is it going to be you ask? "Just Let Go" I highly recommend it! 

Happy Cinco De Mayo Minions!!!

May the filth be with you always and forever

Any weekend plans I should know about???

People who love horror movies will always be spared by me, the more you know...

Raise your hand if you have completely lost trust in the Supreme Court ✋

Does anyone know of someone who has a pet deer named Pippin? Anyone???

Went outside for a walk by choice. Who am I anymore?

Law & Order: SVU, tonight! That is all

Woman Crush of the Week - Blake Lively at the Met Gala, heck she is a one woman Met Gala unto herself

OMG! One of my favorite movies: The Craft is now 25 years old

Does anyone remember what happened in Dirty Dancing? Think about it, but not too much

Follow your nightmares Minions

How come no one speaks of WAP anymore???

It's OK, I don't know WTF I'm doing either

Join me in the confusion here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment