Sunday, May 22, 2022

Mad Photobomber

Mad Bomber
Jon Hamm, January Jones & Kiernan Shipka

I believe it was just yesterday that I was thinking of Mad Men and what a great show it was. In fact it is in my Top 5 favorite TV shows of all time. Which is a pretty amazing feat since I only have three favorite TV shows of all time. I'm still waiting on the other two.

So here you have it for Sunday Funday the oh so sexy Jon Hamm photobombing his lovely Mad Men co-stars January Jones & Kiernan Shipka at an event of some sort.

Nostalgia isn't just for geeks Virginia, Santa Claus on the other hand...

Thus I leave you with this image and memory of a time gone by when Mad Men aired weekly. 

We always have reruns Minions!!!

Mad Men on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Men  

No comments:

Post a Comment