Thursday, May 12, 2022

Michael's Musings

Don't F#ck With Our Freedom
Michael Shinafelt

 "I'm a little bit unholy, So what, so is everyone else" - Miley Cyrus, Unholy

As If! You can't tell I am feeling quite provocative today, then you may need to get your eyes checked. "Yes" I am in the Forbidden Zone, not the Danger Zone and I'm feeling it. Buckle up Minions you are in for a bumpy ride!

FYI You aren't supposed to be around your uncle. Let alone watering his plants

Heard On The Streets: Have you been to church? I kept trying to tell them it's like a terrorist attack over here and they kidnapped my dog.

A domestic supply of infants. Sounds like trafficking to me!

F#ck this shit! I'm going to Wonderland

Hallelujah I'm a witch

Sexy Hairy ______ the blank is yours to fill in, have at it

Trying to get myself out of bed by repeating "Come on Barbie let's go party"

You go Patti LuPone!!!

Woman Crush of the Week - Iconic actress Sherilyn Fenn best know for her role as Audrey Horne on David Lynch's Twin Peaks posting this image of herself from Boxing Helena on Instagram with the caption: "It doesn’t matter…..this doesn’t change anything"…….💋💋💋

Ain't that kind of party...

Does anyone know how much purchasing MySpace would set me back? Asking for a friend.

Gas prices are high in Sweden too, but they don't blame their PM or Biden. Get a grip on reality please

Does your French designer have an immigration problem???

RHOBH is back, woot!!!

Keep up with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment