Friday, October 14, 2022

17 More Days...Halloween Ends

Laurie Strode
Jamie Lee Curtis

Today is the official opening of Halloween Ends. I however saw it last night at the Chinese Theater in Hollywood upon my return home from Palm Springs. 

OK, here's the unpopular opinion I liked Halloween Ends. It was a slow burn character driven film that had the feel and look of the original 1978 version. 

I don't wanna give too much away, but the showdown between Michael Myers and Laurie Strode is what it should be and the ending works. 

David Gordon Green has crafted something unique here. I'm not sure what people were really expecting, but...it's a cut above, and beyond, quite frankly of all the Halloween cash in sequels that happened before Mr. Green's trilogy.

Halloween is coming, today and in 17 more, are you ready Minions...Boo! 

Halloween Ends on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/halloweenmovie/?hl=en  

No comments:

Post a Comment