Thursday, October 6, 2022

Michael's Musings

Nothing Human Loves Forever
Michael Shinafelt

When I was growing up I always wanted to be a Vampire. "Yes" Minions it's true, Angelina Jolie and I have something in common. Ponder that won't you? Please do. What's that you ask? What's my favorite vampire movie? The Hunger...Only 25 more days until Halloween!!!

Lisa Rinna is a 60 year old sociopath on Tik Tok #RHOBH

Honestly last night's episode of #RHOBH gave me a splitting headache!

Thank God season two of Chucky premiered after, I needed a palette cleanse. Don Mancini is really an intelligent writer, quite clever. The premiere was so good!

BTW stop wiggling around like a tampon sliding out

FYI The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed. The more you know...

Return of the freaks, discuss

I'm taking away your emotional support lizard, so there!!!

Why is it your first instinct to always light someone's hair on fire? Asking for a friend

Woman Crush of the Week - Catherine Deneuve in The Hunger. The most bad ass vampire of them all!

There's some horrors in this house

Did you know someone actually invented Twatwaffles???

Shove a pumpkin up your ass, then describe the sensation to me

I saw they are going to shoot Sister Act 3, you mean there already isn't one?!?!

Come with me to the dark side

Join me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment