Thursday, October 20, 2022

Michael's Musings

Two Can Keep A Secret If One Of Them Is Dead...
Michael Shinafelt

I'm baaaaack, did you miss me Minions?! Well I sorta kinda missed you! I decided to unplug last week and head to the Desert, Palm Springs to be exact. 

We all need to recharge and renew ourselves occasionally. What's that you ask? How did I spend my time there??? Um, what happens in the desert stays in the desert, I'm taking it to the grave...

Today's Secret Word: Cremation

If you are ever feeling stupid, remember that Walmart sells skeletons of invertebrate animals

The ball gag or the chloroform, your choice

Where IQ's go to die, discuss...

I don't like you either! Love, Candy Corn 

So what's the deal with the Buff Chucky at the end of last night's episode y'all?!?!

Boy they are really reaching for drama (unsuccessfully) on the RHOBH reunion. The best thing about it are Garcelle's expressions

My last dying wish is to know someone named Caribou, that more you know...

Woman Crush of the Week - Naomi Watts currently starring in the way creepy The Watcher on Netflix. Why? Because she Naomi Watts that's why!!!

DVRs are freaky

Started my day off going yoga at Hollywood Forever Cemetery

I really need to see Happy Birthday To Me again

Always consider this - is it worth the 7 dollars shipping fee? Most likely not, but...

Where do you want your final resting place to be?

Discuss it with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment