Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Hump Day & Chill

Jamie Lee Curtis & Andi Matichak 

Never did I ever think I would Hump Day & Chill to Halloween Ends starring Jamie Lee Curtis 45 years after I saw the original 1978 version.

Yes Minions I'm that many years old, yet here we are. Thus when I saw this photo straight outta Jamie Lee Curtis' Instagram account it felt, well, more than right. It felt dead on so to speak.

We all know Laurie Strode is the ultimate Final Girl and she is, to my knowledge, the first Final Grandmother.

Honestly I can't wait to Halloween Ends! It's shaping up, for me at least, to be the movie event of 2022.

So let us Hump Day & Chill to the final Halloween movie with everyone's Final Grandmother, Jamie Lee Curtis.

Beware of the Boogeyman...

Jamie Lee on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/jamieleecurtis/?hl=en    

No comments:

Post a Comment