Monday, October 3, 2022

It's Mean Girls Day!!!

"Mean Girls' came out in 2004. Mean Girls Day is on October 3rd because in movie, Lindsay Lohan's character Cady Heron recalls a scene where her crush, Aaron Samuels, asks her what day it is and she responds, “It's October 3rd.”

"Yes" Minions this is the origin of Mean Girls Day in case you didn't know, well now you do. 

On a personal note, I guess there really is no other when it's my blog and I'm saying something about myself. Mean Girls is one of my favorite movies evuh! I have seen it South of ten times it's so fetch!

Also it's a reason to get excited for October 3rd, there I said it.

Hey, even though it isn't Wednesday it's OK to celebrate your inner Mean Girl and wear pink. Surrender it even if you like...

"Boo, You Whore!" 

Mean Girls on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mean_Girls  

No comments:

Post a Comment