Saturday, October 1, 2022

Hello October...

Alfred Hitchcock's
Psycho

I love the Fall and I especially love October as it is Spooky Season all month long! "Yes" this is truly the most wonderful time of the year (if you know, you know.)

Thus welcome October 1st, that makes it a mere 30 days until Halloween...Boo!!!

I am commemorating the first day of October 2022 with a montage of images from one of my favorite horror classics of all time Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho.

This is a film I watch every year to celebrate the macabre and never tire of, I've definitely seen it South of twenty times.

What's that you ask? No I'm not going to get into why I will leave that up to more capable hands. The Minions behind Wikipedia, naturally...

Gird your loins and let's have some scary fun this month!!! 

Psycho on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycho_(1960_film) 

No comments:

Post a Comment