Thursday, October 27, 2022

Michael's Musings

Cemetery Man
Michael Shinafelt

Tis the last column before Halloween, thus I thought we must give up the ghost so to speak. I have a confession, but not on a dance floor, in a cemetery. 

"Yes" Minions I have a deep fondness for cemetery's. Heck, I do yoga at Hollywood Forever and am attending the Day of the Dead celebration there this Saturday. I also used to go sit by Marilyn Monroe's resting place in Westwood Memorial at lunch when I worked in the area. The more you know...

My special skill is convincing small children I am a witch

Someone posted about Rihanna having new music drop Friday. When I first glanced at it I thought it said Rinna and I was like WTF?! Lisa Rinna is dropping new music?!?!

What if I told you I am a mastermind and now you are mine???

How you make others feel is your trademark

Should I bring a member of the city council to advise for me Doctors appointment? Thanks for the suggestion Dr. Oz, I truly would have never thought to do that. With an emphasis on NEVER!!!

Ask yourself, is your pumpkin patch sincere?

I woke up, decided to believe in myself and kill the game today! You???

You're so ugly you walked into a Haunted House and came out with a paycheck (Halloween Humor, lighten up)

Woman Crush of the Week - Elvira, because she is the Queen and it wouldn't be Halloween without here

It's a regular panties inferno in here, and over there 

R.I.P. Leslie Jordan, thanks for the laughter 

I'm gonna start a band called - Toddler Dumpster Fire

Making yourself happy again is the biggest comeback 

There's some horrors in this house

What are they? Let's Talk Here...

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment