Monday, October 10, 2022

Monday Motivation: Faster Kill Pussycat

Pussycat
Brittany Murphy

I've been on such a ratchet schedule of late, I just ended four brutal days of it. With today being a day off I need some Monday Motivation. 

Well the corners of my mind produced one source for it and it's a doozy. For some reason known only to my subconscious the Paul Oakenfold ditty Faster Kill Pussycat featuring the late Brittany Murphy became my earworm today.

This song always gave me life for some reason. I remember when it was played in a spin class I took and it would get my adrenaline pumping and I would always push myself extra hard during it. 

So here I am arriving at another Manic Monday in need of some Motivation and look what happened.

Manifest your earworm, like me, and seize the Monday Minions (say that three times fast!)

Hit the video for FKP below...



No comments:

Post a Comment