Sunday, October 16, 2022

OMG! Halloween Ends Easter Egg

OMG! 

What does Easter Egg mean in slang? 

In popular culture, an Easter egg, often written in lowercase as easter egg, is an item snuck into a piece of media–including computer software, video games, TV shows, films, and music–meant for the fun of its hiders and finders alike.
So you know the type of Easter Egg I am speaking off I have included it's definition above. well I think you get this one quite clearly based on the meme above. 
"Yes" Minions it's the famous Kyle Richards/Taylor Armstrong meme recreated again with Kyle and the woman who plays the mother of the deceased boy Corey Cunningham accidentally kills at the top of Halloween Ends. 
This was my Sunday morning OMG moment when it came across my Twitter feed. Someone way more savvy than myself caught it and since David Gordon Green is notorious for inserting these types of things into his Halloween Trilogy, well there you have that...
Hope you enjoy this revelation as much as I did. Have a horrific Sunday!
Halloween Ends on IMDb -

No comments:

Post a Comment