Saturday, October 8, 2022

Redrum...23 More Days!

Michael Shinafelt

Facebook Memories can remind you of the darndest things. Like apparently three years ago I did this meme on this day when it too was exactly 23 days from Halloween.

I look at it now and think about why I did a meme inspired by the classic The Shining and the phrase Danny Torrance has on repeat: Redrum the earworm that keeps on giving (for those not in the loop Redrum is Murder spelled backwards.)

Honestly the answer is who knows what inspired something that was most likely spontaneous three years ago. Sometimes I don't even remember what I ate yesterday.

Thus let's throw caution to the wind this Saturday October 8th 2022 and revel in the most wonderful time of the year!

Hey Minions we have 23 more days to let loose with our inner freak and revel in the madness...

Boo You Whores!

Halloween on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halloween 

No comments:

Post a Comment