Thursday, October 25, 2018

Michael's Musings

I Want 2 Suck Your...???
Michael Shinafelt
"I want to hold you close, Soft breasts, beating heart, As I whisper in your ear
I want to fucking tear you apart" She Wants Revenge 

My Current Mood is reflected above via the song Tear You Apart by She Wants Revenge. She wants revenge? How sexist, doesn't everyone want revenge? Especially this particular time of year? Yeah, I thought so. Only 6 more days until Halloween!

Beware of vampires playing Lakme 

Although it wasn't a lot, I gave $3 in spare cash to a Woman on the street working for Planned Parenthood yesterday. #Resist 

Every time I see Donald Trump I think of this quote from the original Halloween film "Was that the Boogeyman?"

I don't know how many times I...

When life gives you lemons you make lemon water. F#ck making lemon aide! It's full of sugar and you'll get fat!

If you were a witch, which witch would you be? Say this three times fast goblins!

Frozen Blueberries 

A message from my friend E.G. Daily -
"This is my first piece of music released in years advocating that beauty is an inside job. Being that I am not on a label... I’m asking that friends and family join in in this movement by contributing so I can continue to be a messenger with my voice, my words, and with my heart. I’m hoping the song and its message goes global but I need your support to assist with this launch. The more amazing things that happen with So Pretty, the bigger the reach towards the message and importance of self love! I appreciate your generosity and support, if you can contribute today that would be amazing. No pressure, if anything else just share the link."

Thank you xxEG



And the cat came back the very next day...

The Hunger
The Hunger, The Hunger, The Hunger

I'm a whore, and I'm afraid! 

I wanna hold your hand - not really 

Just Do U

Straight outta the pumpkin patch 

Byline of the week: "Justin Bieber Steps Out With Man Bun" (see what Christianity does to you???)

Now it's time to follow me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment