Friday, December 3, 2021

Film Buff Friday: It's A Wonderful Life

Being as that we are in the midst of the countdown till Christmas and such I thought it would be fitting to recommend the Holiday classic It's A Wonderful Life starring the legendary James Stewart. Directed by the equally legendary Frank Capra, "Yes" legends walk among us.

While I don't want to say too much about the film I would encourage those uninitiated to watch it. There's a reason it has endured since 1946. It's themes and magic are simply timeless.

I am going to leave you now in the very capable, not to mention knowledgeable hands of my buddy Jay Jacobson with a link to his musings about IAWL on his classic movie blog. 

22 days to go Minions!

https://www.jaysclassicmovieblog.com/post/36-it-s-a-wonderful-life-1946  

No comments:

Post a Comment