Thursday, December 9, 2021

Michael's Musings

Michael Shinafelt

"Whatever I touch, Starts to melt in my clutch" - Heat Miser, The Year Without A Santa Claus

Hey Minions! This week as you can see I am trying to get in the Holiday spirit, thus I am channeling my inner Heat Miser from one of my favorite Christmas specials The Year Without A Santa Claus.

I seriously couldn't use my all time favorite as I would hardly make a convincing Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer, carry on as you were...

Whoever has a Voodoo Doll of me you know what I like and how I like it, so do it to the doll please 😈

You know very well you aren't real

Please explain why guys have phone conversations at the gym while sitting on the toilet...I'm waiting!

You better watch out, You better not ugly cry

Remember when you tell too many lies, Jesus sets your Christmas Tree on fire

It's official Kyle Richards returns as Lindsey Wallace in Halloween Ends

Hey, there's no shame in cutting your own hair

Dun Dun Law & Order: SVU and Law & Order: OC crossover event tonight, can't wait!!!

Woman Crush of the Week - Nicole Kidman for her acclaimed performance as Lucille Ball in Being The Ricardos 

Holiday Tip: Put a glass of wine in each room and call it a wine tour

Finally binged Maid on Netflix, loved it! Margaret Qualley gave an amazing performance!

Can we all agree and resolve to stop pointing in photos

Who thinks Dr. Oz gives off Hannibal Lecter vibes?

Do you feel it? I do.

Feel it with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment