Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Hump Day & Chill

Pucker Up
Christopher Meloni

"I just want your extra time and your...Kiss" Prince, Kiss 

Tomorrow night is one big Law & Order: SVU and Law & Order: OC crossover event, thus today I am feeling Meloni. "Yes" Minions we are going to Hump Day & Chill to the biggest Zaddy of them all Christopher Meloni! Yay!

The photo above is what I like to refer to as: Fetish Meloni being as our man Chris is in rubber overalls & boots, with lipstick smeared on his, well, lips, naturally. Lips like sugar baby!

While I have no real explanation for this image, it sure is hot and gives one plenty of Hump Day & Chill, well, chills. Ya know they're multiplying when you gaze upon Meloni's being.

Thus I leave with this to project your inner most desires on today.

You know that's what I'll be doing.

Pants on the ground Minions!!! 

Chris on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/chris_meloni/?hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment