Thursday, December 16, 2021

Michael's Musings

"I Just Want To Be Wonderful"
Michael Shinafelt

It's the most wonderful time of the year so why else would you want to be anything but, well, wonderful?!

Why not bend it like Marilyn Monroe and myself and be simply wonderful! That's it, that's this week's seasonal cheer, time to get it!!!

Those times when you eat toilet paper so it wipes on the way out, discuss

Say hello to my little friend, say goodbye to the trash bandit

Retweet if you're an alien sex fiend

Nurses are the back bone of American health

Only 9 more days until Christmas

Remember surviving 2021 is an accomplishment itself

When the hottest guy in the store comes and unlocks the lube for you

Did you know there's a new Nicholas Cage movie starring Nicholas Cage as Nicholas Cage, well now you do


Woman Crush of the Week - Kim Kardashian she failed the baby bar exam three time, but kept going and passed it the fourth. Inspirational!

And that's the story of how I grew a tail...

For the record, I never wanna go to space, I don't need that

I give good Gangsta Rap Face

Never have I ever had to get an urgent message to either of my parents through someone working for them

Heads Up! Saturday is my Birthday, the more you know...

Celebrate with me here -


No comments:

Post a Comment