Saturday, December 18, 2021

Happy Birthday To Me...

Oh God! It's My Birthday! 

Today is my Birthday, well Happy Birthday to me! Not in a Melissa Sue Anderson sort of way either (although that could be interesting!) -

Usually every year I have something profound to say,  or some hot take on something that I newly discovered about myself.

Not so much this year. We are still coming to terms as to what the new normal will be for all of us. How this world will function when the dust has settled. 

Thus my Birthday Wish is for us all is to have our health, piece of mind and something that truly makes every one of us smile when we are down.

Wishes do some true and thus I decree that this is what you and I shall all have in 2022. 

So be it, indeed!

Join me on the WWW, won't you?


No comments:

Post a Comment