Thursday, December 30, 2021

Michael's Musings

"Sit Tight and Assess"
Michael Shinafelt

The refrain ("Yes" it's used more than once) above from Don't Look Up pretty much sums up everything right here, right now about the world at large. 

"Sit tight and assess" - pretty mediocre approach when you really think about it. Well don't think about it too much Minions, none of us is mediocre unless we allow ourselves to be. Make every moment count even the seemingly, well, "mediocre" ones...and while you're at it I'd like a grilled cheese sandwich, thanks! 

Did you know every word in the Bible is true? It's when you group them into sentences that problems arise

It's the last Thursday of 2021, yeah, there's that

Give me honey from your beehive and make my day 

It's time to take the warning labels off of everything and let stupidity work itself out

Be nice even to the people you don't want to F#ck

Did I like Don't Look Up you ask? You asked, doesn't mean I'll tell 😜

FYI It's amazing what you can do with two fingers and a thumb

I love Pepperoni/Jalapeno pizza! That is all.

Woman Crush of the Week - January Jones, because January is just around the corner

My NYE plans? I'm gonna ring it in with Miley Cyrus & Pete Davidson, yeah that's the ticket...

Let's sell photos of our feet so we can get a nose job

The Golden Age of Pepper Spray is upon us

Beware of X's that are Vegan

I'd like to discuss your enchiladas now

Contact me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment