Monday, December 20, 2021

The Monday Before Christmas

Santa Claus & Marilyn Monroe

It's the Monday before Christmas aka only five more day until it's here! I was taken to lunch for my Birthday Saturday at The Cheesecake Factory in the Americana in Glendale. For those who aren't familiar The Americana is basically a mall.

Oh, and it was busy! I haven't seen that many people gathered in one area in a loooooong time!

So my guess is with a scant five days left you all are gonna be manic AF, am I correct? Well being as there is so little time left and it is Monday and such I thought that seeing a magical rendition of Marilyn Monroe and Santa Claus might brighten your day a little.

"Yes" I'm a giver this time of year.

So smiles everyone, and put a ribbon on it...

Christmas on Wikipedia -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas   

No comments:

Post a Comment