Saturday, December 11, 2021

Good Vibrations

Channeling Her Inner Barbarella 
Zendaya 

With all the chaos in the world there are many great things in life so let's not accentuate the negative shall we? Done!

This image of Zendaya from her Interview Magazine cover story is giving me all the Good Vibrations I need today. The whole pictorial, which is clearly inspired by Jane Fonda in Barbarella is giving positivity and fun on steroids! 

I bet you are wondering if I am a Zendaya fan or not. I am, I think she is one of the true contemporary stars we have going. She is beautiful, talented and smart.

Will I be seeing Spider-Man: No Way Home? Not my thing, neither was Dune for that matter. This being stated I can't wait for Lady Z to return to her Emmy Award Winning turn as Rue Bennett on Season 2 of Euphoria witch drops January 9th on HBO.

Enjoy your weekend, and a reminder it's a mere 14 more days until Christmas...

Mic Drop! 

Zendaya on IG -

https://www.instagram.com/zendaya/?hl=en   

No comments:

Post a Comment