Monday, December 27, 2021

Tutti Frutti

My Fruitcake Brings All The Boys To The Yard...
Pee Wee Herman

Guess what today is Minions? If you haven't figured it out already it's National Fruitcake Day! 

Have any of you out there had Fruitcake? I know it is real, but I have never seen one or had one during the Holiday Season. Fruitcake is like a Unicorn to me, mythical. 

Anyway in honor of this unique day I am serving up nostalgia Pee Wee Herman style. Remember his Christmas Special where everyone kept giving him Fruitcake as a gift and he put them to good use by having hunky construction workers build a new wing on to the Playhouse made of mass quantities of them?

Well I do and that's what the image above is for the potentially uninitiated of you Minions.

So bend it like Pee Wee and celebrate today with one, or many Fruitcakes and please send some my way while you are at it I need to get a taste of that sometime...

Fork Drop!

National Fruitcake Day on the WWW -

https://nationaldaycalendar.com/december-27-2021-national-fruitcake-day-twelve-days-of-christmas/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment