Sunday, December 19, 2021

A Vassy Christmas

 

Tis the season and all, thus here is a Christmas message from Vassy....😎


It's that time of the year and I'm a bit of a nerd when it comes to Christmas songs so I put together a little Christmas album for you to Enjoy!!

I want to thank everyone for supporting my current single "DON'T WANNA BE RIGHT" a collaboration with Vinny Vibe. 
We are currently Top 15 across the US at Dance Radio & To celebrate I recorded an Acoustic Version of it which you can listen to 
HERE.


The new single follow my latest release “CHASE”  a collaboration with Aussie Duo Bonka which hit
#1 on both the 
US Mediabase Dance Radio Chart & Australia's Aria Dance Charts. 

Thank you for making my year memorable, I look forward to 2022. I appreciate you listening to my music and showing me much love.

Luv VASSY xxx

 


Join VASSYVIP
Follow VASSY on SPOTIFY 

LISTEN TO THE VASSY CHRISTMAS EP

VASSYMUSIC.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment