Thursday, December 2, 2021

Michael's Musings

"Look like the innocent flower, But be the serpent under it" - Lady Macbeth, Macbeth 

OK, Minions it's the first column of the Christmas season and I kick it off with a cynical quote from Macbeth. Go figure...really I mean it go figure. I'm going to leave it here and let you draw your own conclusions as to the why. 

Yeah, analyze this Sigmund Freud, I'll never spill, buckle up and strap one on here we go...

If you can't trust a woman with her own body, why would you trust her with a baby???

Without getting paid would you get up and do what you do every day for a living?

Damn! I'm really asking the tough questions today, perhaps I need to lighten up, or not...

The season finale of Chucky was insane! In a good way!

Please allow children to believe in Santa Claus. You believe in essential oils and no one is ruining that for you.

What's on your Amazon wish list?

A haunting tale of deceit and tragedy...

Pepperoni Jalapeno is the best pizza, prove me wrong

Woman Crush of the Week - Kirsten Dunst for her amazing performance in Jane Campion's The Power of the Dog

Don't use drugs or alcohol to solve your problems, use them because they're fun!

Insomnia is my super power, the more you know

Rumor has it if you say Meghan McCain three times in the mirror it really F#cks Up your hair

Gentle reminder, if you haven't already get boosted

Nicholas Cage is finally going to be playing the role he was born to play: Dracula 

Find out what my role is here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment