Thursday, December 23, 2021

Michael's Musings

"When I Looked In His Eyes,
They Were Blue But Nobody Home?"
Michael Shinafelt

"Scary Monster, Super Creeps, Keep Me Running, Running Scared" Scary Monsters (And Super Creeps) - David Bowie 

Ho, ho, ho - "Yes" I am calling all of you Ho's please don't get it twisted this is not meant in a Santa sort of way. What's that you say? Between the David Bowie lyrics and the name calling I'm not being very Christmasy? 

Well this is a matter of interpretation and I'm not going to explain myself. It's my column and I'll do what I want to! Ahhhhhhh, the magic of the season!

Note To Self: Don't argue with people who should have been swallowed, the more you know

If you're out and about shopping today be nice to retail workers. It's not their fault you waited until Mary's water broke to shop

Dramatically flaying puppets are my jam

Santa's Lot (think about it, but not too much)

Last year for Christmas I got a sweater. This Year I want a screamer or a moaner...

Take the risk, or lose the chance 

Scream just turned 25 years old on December 20th. "Yes" I remember seeing it opening weekend, I am older than you.

Giving a shout out to Commander - Woof!

Woman Crush of the Week - Sharon Tate. No explanation needed, and none will be given.

Please help me understand the gnome market

Some people have very strong opinions about tank tops

Wouldn't it be fun if the elves went on strike and Santa hired evil scab leprechauns? Asking for a friend...

FYI Polio and smallpox never reached heard immunity they were eradicated by vaccines

I'm gonna open strange doors, that we'll never close again

Go through them with me here -

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/MShinafelt    

No comments:

Post a Comment